AQUENT is seeking a Digital Product Manager for an exciting opportunity in New York City!!!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
• Results management of one or several creative teams including: Art Directors, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers—partnering with Team Leaders toward mentoring for each direct report.
• Organizes and leads creative reviews within department.
• Contributes to preliminary strategy formation for each assigned line of business.
• Review and approval of new creative proposals (Briefs).
• Recommends creative testing.
• Recommends and deciding upon use of outside creative vendors.
• Recommend product development and tests across lines of business.
• Serves as central figure in the cross-fertilization process and leading brainstorming sessions within Brand Marketing, as well as other areas of the company.
• Self-organized and manage multiple numerous, concurrent projects
• 2-5 year of experience in digital product management, working with cross-functional product teams, and agile software development
• Understanding of Fintech startup and/or Retail and/or Travel Industries + working for a large, regulated company
• Technical appetite in apis, microservices, and architecture
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
-Subsidized health and dental benefits
-Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
-Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
-Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
-We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/