- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
More than 1.7 billion people use this social media platform every day to connect with people, causes and brands they care about. The scale and targeting capabilities mean that we can help advertisers reach and engage people who matter to them. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. You can play a key part leading this movement on our North America Business Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced professional to lead creative content design at scale for our Small to Medium Business Audience. We create web experiences, print and video collateral, event branding and presentations. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in creating simple yet effective design solutions and a strong passion for minimal visual layout and typography.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- wireframing (desktop/moible/webapp landing pages)
- applying visual branding across multiple surfaces
- lightweight video editing/motion-graphics animation and
- create PDFs/Power Point decks
- ability to extend existing brand guidelines
- ability to work independently with cross-functional teams
- strong verbal communication skills
- a thinker with work solid ethic who feels comfortable pitching ideas, and giving and receiving feedback
- comfort with managing multiple projects in fast-pace environments, to ship high quality deliverables and quick turn arounds
- must appreciate minimal, clean branding
- Expertise in the following programs : Sketch, Prototyping tools (Invision, Proto.IO, Origami, Adobe XD, etc), Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, etc), Power Point, Video-editing and motion-graphics
- 3-5+ years work experience with a relevant bachelors degree
- Preferred : A degree in design (Graphic Design, Web design, Motion-Graphics Design, Visual design, etc) or UI/UX-design
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Designer for a 12-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio (URL or PDF).***
***Background check is required for this position.***