As the Data Analyst on the ROSE team you will be working with a talented group of global analysts to build the data infrastructure required to drive reporting and actionable insight around cost, process, and service in pursuit of our Consumer Direct Offense. You’ll leverage tools and raw data to support the creation of value-added analysis for the Global team and their key partners. Where necessary, you’ll build data tables, processes, and standards to bring data to the surface on exciting new initiatives and existing metrics.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about structuring large volumes of data for consumption in the delivery of business insights. The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and managing multiple deliverables simultaneously. Experience in data management, analytics, and a strong retail business acumen are critical to a candidate’s success in this role. Superb teamwork and strong communication skills are also essential.
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, a related field, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 4 years of analysis experience required, in a retail environment preferred.
• Expert proficiency in SQL and/or other relational databases.
• Experience with Excel and Access.
• Experience working with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau
• Familiarity with Big Data management systems, Data Warehousing Solutions and Cloud computing platforms.
• Passion for business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
• Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing without direct authority.