- Palo Alto, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $39.60/hour
- posted by:
- Rachel Korzenny
For this assignment, Aquent's client is looking for someone to help develop and manage internal communications, as well as, manage content for online platforms. This position will help create a beautiful, informative, dynamic site that keeps employees informed on all things!
Top 3 Daily Operations:
- Responsible for managing the intranet as a key internal communications channel and ensuring delivery of simple, intuitive, and engaging content to all end users.
- Responsible for driving delightful and engaging content creation and publishing, including production of creative assets.
- Work closely across various business units to maximize intranet usage and effectiveness across all functions.
- Ensure that site embodies external brand internally. Act as a brand ambassador, inspiring culture and excitement for life at client.
- Partner with intranet stakeholders to update content regularly and providing them the tools and resources to maintain uniformity within the site.
- Look at ways to enhance the intranet, bringing new features, content, and capability.
- Track site usage through Google Analytics, utilizing key metrics, data and other feedback channels to evaluate and improve channel content and usability, and encourage engagement and adoption of intranet among company employees.
- Manage site sharing and permissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in corporate communications, preferably with a technology company
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing content for online platforms
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Fluency in building and managing Google Sites – ability to work with Google Sites API is a major plus.
- Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to translate concepts into easily understandable language and graphics.
- Strong creative and graphic design capabilities using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop or equivalent graphics design software.
- Experience with Google Drive: Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms.
- Confidence and ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, producing outstanding work under time pressure.
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***