- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
- Works on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function.
- Interacts directly with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization.
- Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
- May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives; provides pre- and post-sale marketing support to distributors, OEMs and resellers; and supports public relations through researching, writing and editing press releases.
- Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future e-commerce strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
An American company which hosts an online marketplace and hospitality service, for people to lease or rent short-term lodging including vacation rentals, apartment rentals, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms.
This Fortune 500 company is looking for a Marketing Specialist for a 10-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in San Francisco.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***