- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
The Junior Project Manager will partner day-to-day with clients, designers and copywriters to manage the creative development process from creative brief to project close. The Jr PM will work with other teams on the handover of creative assets and be the central point of contact for all project questions. Scope includes online advertising, email, social media, print, web and internal facing collateral to support our client’s sales team.
• Develops and tracks project plans for small or mid-sized projects.
• Provides project management support to leadership by helping to manage large-sized, complex programs.
• Manage day-to-day project delivery, track issues and risks, and support scope management.
• Drive the completion of assets, ensuring specs are accurately followed and all elements are delivered on time.
• Involvement in short and long-term projects, product launches and campaigns.
• 1+ year of project management experience ideally from an advertising agency or recent graduate with Marketing degree
• Creative / ad agency experience preferred
• Experience managing both online and offline creative development
• Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, and the ability to manage multiple assignments with shifting priorities at one time
• Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
• Comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Clarizen, MS Project) and picking up new processes quickly
• Solution-oriented and enjoys seeking new and innovative ways to tackle challenges