- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
This is a unique role with unlimited creative potential. This is a B2C role, where the importance of great, breakthrough content is understood and empowered. This is a leadership role at the head of a talented team of Creatives. It includes the creation of content for all social channels participated in, as well as materials beyond social and even for internal use. The ACD will partner closely with the Creative Director as well as the Global Campaigns team on the strategic approach to projects and creative execution.
• Serves dual role of creating and overseeing the creation of work.
• Responsible for every project’s messaging and visual elements.
• Provides messaging and visual guidance and direction to art directors, copywriters and designers in accordance with client feedback.
• Can provide support to the team – will jump in and work on projects/ files if needed.
• Serves as first point of escalation for personnel issues.
• Ensures brand guidelines followed.
• Sets internal meetings and reviews to ensure work is on-target before CD and clients review.
• Compares all messaging and design against the brief for completeness and accuracy.
• Serves as escalation point for deadlines and work quality.
• Confirms creative approval from CD on all work going in front of client (PM to support as needed).
• Works directly with the PM, resource manager and CD to mitigate coverage risks.
• Works directly with Creative Director to manage all personnel issues.
Day to Day Activities
Meets with creative team members regularly to provide coaching and strategic guidance on projects, attends client briefings, attends/contributes to internal team syncs, and presents work to clients and executive leadership, reviews team's work to ensure it is meeting high quality standards. Is available to client to answer questions and respond to feedback.
1) Social media/content marketing experience (advertising agency work a plus) required.
2) Content marketing background with advanced writing skills preferred.
3) Ability to lead a 5-6 person creative team with solid leadership experience.
4) Skilled at jumping from big-picture strategy conversations to the details of executing work.
5) Strong presentation skills and comfortable interacting with clients.