- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
6-month temp assignment for a Sr. UX Visual Designer. Our client's software is helping independent contractors manage their finances, maximize their deductions, and grow their businesses.
WHO YOU ARE
- You empathetically and emotionally connect with customers.
- Your design process is customer-centered
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver work based on a Lean UX build-measure-learn process
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver holistic experiences that evoke emotion yet are grounded in customer insights, business goals, and technological realities
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs.
- Push and evolve visual frameworks, patterns, and brand guidelines.
- Participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
- Know web and mobile technology, and their impact on the feasibility of design.
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering products or services, preferably in the SaaS business.
- Solid knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expertise with visual design and prototyping tools : SKETCH, ABSTRACT, LINGO, INVISION.
- Effective communicator
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple in a timely manner
- A dazzling online portfolio
- Brownie points: Working experience as a 1099 contractor
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)