- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Tova Dodge
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who is passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic and an energetic individual responsible for executing Global engagement programs and communications that keep employees ‘in the know’ and excited about being part of the team.
This individual will be responsible for developing relationships and serving as a go-to resource for key stakeholders.The person in this role will manage and implement communication and engagement programs that keep employees connected, involved and enthusiastic about team culture Initiatives and employee opportunities.
It is important for the individual in this role to have a creative mindset and can-do attitude, as well as the ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities, across a global scale. We are NOT looking for a social media guru or digital marketing maven, but someone with serious writing chops, who isn't corporate sounding in their delivery, and can make engagement of the team that much more engaging!
There will also be some event planning, and other fun projects to keep some variety in the role!
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives and execute programs that inform and engage employees
- Develop integrated program plans, then execute. Includes drafting key messaging, FAQs, talk tracks and other support materials, as well as coordinating event logistics related to team culture initiatives
- Provide strategic input on branding, messaging and positioning, and ensure communications are compelling and aligned with our desired tone
- Write memorable, engaging communications across all channels that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire employees to take action (e.g. email, digital screens, GBO web pages and banners, our internal social network / Chatter, etc.)
- Track campaign results and identify key learnings that can improve future programs
- Amplify important company news and initiatives within the team, as needed
- Stay close to the global network of team engagement contacts and provide support/input when needed
- Coordinate monthly culture program Steering Committee meetings and ensure agenda and content is well established and follow up actions are communicated and managed effectively
- 7+ years experience in marketing, employee communications, and/or event management
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp information and create clear, strategic program plans and communications
- Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and nimble environment
- Experience writing marketing and/or internal communications preferred
- Experience using Chatter or other social networking tools a plus
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize on the fly
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Proactive and results oriented
This TOP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform helps companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on their mission of improving the state of the world.
This Cloud CRM leader is looking for Marketing Manager for a 6-month assignment onsite at their office in San Francisco.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***