- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a consultant with knowledge of SAS to oversee all facets of B2B direct marketing and predictive model development for their buyer groups. This Consultant will be located on-site in the Hartford, CT location and be responsible for gathering client needs and developing the go to market tactical plan. This involves supporting all campaign strategy development, analysis and execution. This role will also oversee an offshore team to create predictive and channel models that optimize marketing spend and segmentation modeling to optimize content to be delivered at the individual level. This role will deliver reporting and help build project plans to hit key employer RFP dates that encompass off-line and online multi-channel business through direct mail, email, outbound telemarketing, digital and social channels to prospective and existing clients.
This role is responsible for supporting the planned B2B channel growth in 2018 to meet client goals for sales and membership targets.
Successful candidates will have a strong SAS knowledge, analytical and project management background and experience working in a dynamic, evolving environment with multiple cross-functional partners including offshore modeling teams.
- Manage offshore modeling and analytics resources.
- Work to develop data through use of SAS to deliver target lists for use in marketing campaigns.
- Develop rapport with clients to manage expectations and to deliver online and off-line marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Coordinate the design of marketing tests with control groups, including content, channel and targeting.
- Work closely with internal Marketing Communications teams to develop and ensure compliance.
- Maintain all financial records and analysis to support the client.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field and immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will offer:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field; MBA or Masters Degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience and project management
- Must have SAS knowledge and experience, as the position will be using SAS Enterprise guide
- Preference will be given to those with expertise in predictive analytics and direct marketing.
- Ability to consistently delivering business results
- Experience in working with a large budget and P&L
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment.
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.
- Solid creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, executive presence
- Proven ability to lead in a heavily matrixed environment
- Insurance industry experience a plus, but not required