The NPD-Privacy and Security RFI Coordinator role provides support to the National Proposal Development (NPD) department by primarily managing the Customer Data Security Enablement (CDSE) request inbox. This CDSE inbox receives requests regarding privacy and data security from all health plan employer groups, through the account teams.
The NPD-Privacy and Security RFI Coordinator will also support multiple, simultaneous, ad-hoc projects and need to balance a number of tasks and priorities. Good time/work management skills and the ability to take direction are essential.
This position works in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that is highly deadline driven.
• Manage intake process for Privacy-Security requests/cases from employer groups and Account Managers via SalesForce (and Outlook email)
• Research responses to in-scope CDSE requests and route requests to appropriate CDSE department (Legal, Technology Risk Office, Privacy team, Proposal Development)
• Clearly, timely and effectively communicate CDSE process protocols and due date expectations to both request submitters and CDSE subject matter experts (SMEs)
• Follow-up with SMEs to facilitate resolution
• Update SalesForce cases with resolution information
• Maintain, update, organize Privacy-Security shared Outlook email box
• Update response Playbook and Response Template documents with new SME responses
• Update Privacy-Security intranet pages, as required
• Assist with reporting, preparation of training/roadshow decks, etc., on demand
• Bachelor's degree or 3 years experience required
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders to coordinate projects
• Ability to identify problems and seek advice for real time solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to follow existing processes
• Ability to adapt quickly to new processes
• Experience with SalesForce
• Experience managing intake of SalesForce cases and coordinating with multiple stakeholders for resolution
• Experience with IT Privacy & Security topics and terminology
• Experience with Legal/Regulatory terminology
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills