Our client is seeking a Consultant, for an upcoming need, to oversee all facets of direct-to-consumer (DTC) marketing and predictive model development for the two key clients. This individual will be responsible for gathering internal client needs and developing the go-to-market tactical plan.
This involves all campaign strategy development, analysis, and execution support. The Consultant will also oversee an offshore team to create predictive and channel models that optimize marketing spend and segmentation modeling to optimize content to be delivered at the individual level. This role will build project plans to hit open enrollment dates that encompass off-line and online multi-channel business through direct mail, email, outbound telemarketing, digital and social channels to prospective and existing customers.
Additionally, the Consultant is responsible for supporting the cross-sell of products to existing customers through various channels including but not limited to: telemarketing, email, digital, direct mail and customer communications.
This role is responsible for supporting the majority of planned DTC channel growth in 2018 to meet client goals for sales, membership, and business commitments to the organization. Successful candidates will have a strong analytical and project management background and experience working in a dynamic, evolving environment with multiple cross-functional partners including offshore modeling teams.
- Manage offshore modeling and analytics resources.
- Develop rapport with clients to manage expectations and to deliver direct-to-consumer online and off-line marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Coordinate the design of marketing tests with control groups, including content, channel, and targeting.
- Work closely with the internal Marcom groups to develop and ensure compliance.
- Maintain all financial records and analysis to support the client.
- Ability to work with data within Excel or SAS, as needed, to support analysis work and client support.