- Stamford, CT
- Job Terms:
- DOE +Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 6 Month Temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must be willing to work onsite in Stamford, CT
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Digital reel must be included on resume to be considered
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment client is seeking someone who can work in InDesign & After Effects. Would mostly be doing lower 3rd graphics & sales elements & versioning
This role would be best suited for a more junior level designer but experience but skilled in After Effects. Cinema 4D, and InDesign would be a plus
- College graduate with degree in graphic design, film, animation, or fine arts
- 6+ yrs progressively complex experience in network or agency production environment.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must.
- Expert level After Effects proficiency with complete knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D.
- Adept at expressing concepts with type.
- Knowledge of 3D design including modeling and texturing, lighting, mograph, and animation.
- Must be flexible, deadline driven, a great collaborator, and must be able to confidently deliver graphics with complete accuracy.
- Must be able to adhere to existing workflow and file structure.
- Conceptualize, board, and pitch design solutions to On-Air and Off-Air promotional campaigns.
- Execute winning designs across multiple platforms through 2D and 3D animation, compositing, and typographic design.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency across all platforms.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to design team, producers, and clients.
- Maintain organized file structure to allow for ease of asset sharing.
Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment.
- Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Free Online Training
If you meet the above requirements please apply directly and email me with your reel to firstname.lastname@example.org