- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
• Design and develop user interfaces for internal employee portal leveraging SharePoint 2013 and HTML as applicable to project
• Assist in various phases of software development from use case requirements gathering through design, code and testing.
• Develop and maintain procedures and documentation
• Provide time/effort estimates for assigned activities; communicate status to project management and program leadership
• Focus on first-time quality. Insure all testing requirements are defined and executed. Foster and support knowledge sharing with team members.
• Minimum of 5-years of experience in front-end application development; with a minimum of 3-years of experience in website design.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in building interfaces to internet applications, intranets and/or portals using SharePoint 2013 Web Content Management, Content Search Web Parts & Display templates
• Able to translate designs and style guides into functional user interfaces using standard HTML5/CSS practices.
• Skilled in developing for responsive web design.
• Experience developing DDA/AAA complaint websites.
• Experience debugging and problem-solving; able to analyze and diagnose application errors and performance issues.
• Experience performing browser compatibility and performance testing.
• Experience in UI/UX Graphic design for .com and Intranet sites.
• Degree level educated or equivalent experience.
Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment. Can easily partner with graphic design agencies and fellow developers to ensure sound and efficient approach to design and development.
• Ability to update and maintain any HTML, CSS, JS, Master Pages, Page Layouts and Display Templates.
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with a strong knowledge of all LP supported browsers.
• Basic understanding of web standards, accessibility and usability
• Ability to create custom master pages, page layouts, search display templates within SharePoint Designer.
• Knowledge of Photoshop
• Knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013
• Able to provide thought leadership by keeping up to date with latest technologies, trends and standards.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and deductive reasoning skills