- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
ONLINE INVENTORY SPECIALIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ONLINE INVENTORY SPECIALIST! **
- PO Management: Own change management of POs, communication to cross-functional team (Buying team, Product production), adjusting/recording in appropriate tools/resources.
- PO Sizing/Packing: Own sizing/packing for all basic styles and exception manage for fashion styles including Rapid Response.
- Receipt Reconciliation: Reconcile received POs against forecasted quantities. Adjust current and future months based on updated information. Articulate changes to receipts from previous month's receipt reconciliation.
- Price Management: Execute and validate regular, promotional and markdown site pricing .
- Business Reports: Support Buying team by running and distributing weekly, monthly and/or seasonal reports. Validate data for accuracy.
- Process Management: Pro-actively identify and communicate best practices, solutions to tool/system/report issues
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain effective relationships with CF busines partners and OIS team.
- Personal Development: Provide Manager and Buyers with timely feedback on personal development and training goals/progress.
- College Degree
- 1-2 years direct or relative experience
- Knowledge of Prompt, Excel, Outlook, and Vista Plus software
- Understanding of Retail Math fundamentals to include definition of metrics and how they are related.Demonstrate speed and efficiency in using existing tool suite (Excel, PETE, Merch Pipeline, TPX, etc.) to accomplish work.
- Upon training, quickly progress towards speed and efficiency in using new tools and systems.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)