We are seeking a Digital Analytics Specialist for a long term temporary role in Detroit, MI.
The Digital Analytics Specialist will be responsible for:
Responsible for supporting the digital and web analytic needs of all business units by configuring and supporting web analytical tools such as Google Analytics, etc. Support the entire lifecycle of all web analytic tools to provide key insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to site experiences. This position will also be responsible for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
This individual will work with team members within corporate communications as well as stakeholders across departments throughout the enterprise (i.e. Marketing, Customer Service, Distribution Operations, HR, IT, etc.). The role will support and contribute to the Digital Communications Manager's planning, strategy and concepts.
1. Identify and improve web/mobile pages to meet performance expectations (e.g., high pageviews, desired call to action taken, etc.)
2. Identify patterns and scheme to optimize content/webpages
3. Drive and conduct usability testing to ensure best user experience from collected metrics
4. Develop relationships with external partners such as Google to assist with supporting digital analytics efforts
5. Create, coordinate, and implement tags or tracking parameters for data collection
6. Responsible for gathering and analyzing data, making recommendations, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to improve our business objectives.
7. Create web analytic reports to key stakeholders and various team members on a regular basis
8. Drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to ensure company digital properties are ranked high with all search engines
• Bachelor degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field preferred
• 5-7 years of experience in web analytics to improve user experience within different channels
• Extensive experience with A/B testing and consumer testing
• Experience with analytics techniques, statistical modeling, and various analytic tools
• Extensive knowledge of SEO and SEM
• Highly analytical individual who can interpret data and provide recommendations to drive business results
• MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge
• Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
• Able to effectively manage and lead multiple projects in a matrix environment
• Must be Google Analytics Certified
• Experience with process definition and improvement highly desired