Our client is seeking a candidate to be its digital producer(PR/media coordinator) and editorial assistant on our marketing and communications team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with extensive working knowledge of Content Management Systems and promotional savvy who can navigate the challenges of distributing content to various financial media. The candidate must understand how to best position this material across multiple platforms. This individual needs to be self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, detail oriented, and comfortable working independently or with a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting and collaborating with Department leaders on quarterly materials creation and distribution, video production, and promotion
- Inputting content into our customized content management system
- Managing the distribution and promotion of content on multiple social media platforms as well as other external sources
- Editing and writing about our firm’s products and strategies as well as creating digital material to promote mentions for online and print media
- Assisting with the preparation and production of quarterly Sales and Marketing materials, as well as day-to-day business operations and administrative duties
- Coordinating with the firm’s Legal Department to insure that all materials comply with the industry’s regulatory standards
- Adhering to and reinforcing editorial voice
- Proofreading, copyediting, and fact-checking materials