- BELLEVUE, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRESENTATION DESIGNER! **
In this role, you will help define branding for this company’s Global Marketing Organization, develop templates for org-wide use, and produce collateral for presentations and other communications.
- Develop and execute design and layout solutions for presentation templates
- Translate program specifications and creative direction into design concepts
- Participate in developing conceptual designs and determining artistic formats for execution
- Executes artistic design with a high level of proficiency and artistry, including icons, color schemes, interface features, and transitions.
- Present creative solutions to partners, clients and executives.
- Collaborate with business partners, copywriters, and technical teams to determine solutions that meet project objectives, define scope and give resource estimates.
- Be a strong advocate for the Brand identity and persuade other partners to recognize the value of well-executed designs.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Typically, incumbent has a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Strong conceptual development skills.
- Ability to lead brainstorming/concepting sessions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in most areas of the professional function and in-depth specialization in some.
- Subject to regular supervisory review at defined achievements.
- Operates within the context of approved methods.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)