- Menlo Park,CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
- Partner with a Product Program Manager on mission critical initiatives.
- Partner with senior level executives on delivering key meetings, summits and presentations.
- Build and execute project plans for a variety of initiatives.
- Ensure the team has the information and connections they need to succeed.
- Partner with the Design Manager with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information gathering and distribution as well as cross-team collaboration.
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas, keeping conversation on-track and establishing action items and owners.
- Work with Engineers, Product Managers and Design to establish deadlines that impact design work and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates. Establish predictable workflow.
- Track and move product / cross-functional initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Manage design-driven initiatives that better define our workspace and our workflow.
- Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep work on track.
- Communicate issues related to staying on schedule and propose solutions to remedy the issue.
- Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for the design team or product output.
- Support and execute special team activities that build culture and drive clarity of purpose including team offsites and team onsites.
- 4+ years of experience as a producer, project manager or program manager with a background establishing systems, supporting teams, and developing relationships.
- Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams.
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management, task prioritization, ability to identify problems and work towards solutions.
- Experience building subject matter knowledge of Facebook Ad Tech, Facebook Ads, and the Ad Tech Industry.
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Project Manager for a 1-year assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***