For this assignment with Aquent's client, we’re looking for an experienced image maker with creative top notch illustration skills, and a clear editorial voice, and an ability to create work in a versatile range of styles. Come join this growing team!
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with an art director on illustration concepts to support merchandising campaigns, seasonal promotions, content partnerships and evergreen themes, and then execute on concepts.
- Brainstorm concepts, sketch concepts, present work to stakeholders, incorporate revisions, and deliver final assets.
- Optimize assets that to work across multiple screen sizes and geographic regions.
- Ensure that assets are on brand and strategically aligned with team vision.
- BA/BS degree in digital media or illustrations. In lieu of 5 years of work experience in a creative illustrator role
- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer or illustrator in an editorial, digital media, or software development environment.
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch illustration skills, including solid technique with form, shading, color, grids, composition and proportion.
- Experience generating, manipulating and optimizing graphics for different screen sizes, while following established design principles.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to non-design stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Prioritize and manage work to adhere to project timelines in a fast-paced, ambiguous, global environment.
- Respect for the creative process; welcomes feedback and iterative design environment.
- Must be fluent in English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with digital image asset selection and manipulation.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Ability to create work in a versatile range of styles.