- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $46.20/hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
In this assignment, as a Project Manager at Aquent's client, you’ll support the Retail Training & Advocacy team within the client's Retail Marketing by coordinating multiple training and engagement initiatives & programs. With a focus on retail associate training and advocacy content development for global partners, you’ll be comfortable and familiar with content production, localization and stakeholder management.
- Shepherd content production and localization tasks to completion
- Write and manage various internal communications, such as upkeep of the team’s internal information hub and regular newsletters.
- Assist with forward resource planning with manager and external agencies
- Ensure brand standards are met through proper review and approval processes
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
- Assisting with communication planning - editorials, monthly newsletters, internal communications
- Managing localization process
- Project manage training content communications during launch season
- BA/BS degree required.
- 4-5 years project/program management experience with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks from multiple team members, and follow through with team members to achieve group as well as individual goals.
- Able to grow positive working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders and colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Outstanding communication skills with demonstrated content production and management experience;
- Demonstrated experience producing project plans and materials and strong presentation design skills.
- Experience using Google hangouts, email, calendar, docs.
- Flexible, proactive, responsible and detail-oriented.
- Able to grow positive working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders and colleagues at all organizational levels
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
Nice to have:
- Agency Experience
- Familiarity scrum project management
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***