- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
In this assignment as a Content Management System Publisher for the e-commerce and marketing platform at Aquent's client, you will support the retail marketing team by managing the platform’s content management system. Your key responsibilities include working with various stakeholders from Retail Marketing, Operations, UX/Product, and Engineering to intake and process merchandising updates across the site. This team plays a pivotal role in coordinating launches to execute frequent Store releases.
As part of the retail marketing team, you will join a team of go-to-market product marketers, strategists, producers, product marketers and brand managers whose mission it is to fundamentally change how people shop for client's products.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with Program Managers, Producers, Product Marketers and Creative Engineering to build and update content on Store through a content management system.
- Manage copy and asset localization to support Store’s regional markets.
- Partner with Publishing and Ops to organize and prepare updates into releases.
- Collaborate with Engineering on tooling and process improvements to increase Store’s operational and creative flexibility.
- BA/BS degree in any field or minimum 5+ years practical experience.
- 3-5 years of working within a content management system, preferably for e-commerce.
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disciplined approach to web content management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thoughtfully prioritize.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with a enthusiastic and a positive attitude.
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***