The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a complex array of projects across Sales Enablement, Research Studies and our NY Experiential Innovation Showcase, from planning through execution and delivery to reporting results. Demonstrate ownership in leading projects. Coordinate closely with design and Global Sales teams on deliverables, monitoring timelines, and managing the project end to end. Responsible for communicating milestones, tracking timelines and project status.
Key activities include:
• Execute and package research studies on our brand and various trending topics in retail
• Concept, execute and market key Thought Leadership events including webinars and in-person.
• Create and deliver high impact sales and marketing tools including customized category and product-specific presentations, research results, PR and policy announcements, etc. to help support global large enterprise business
• Communicate new product & feature launches including sales tools and training. Work internally to secure required approvals, keep stakeholders informed and projects moving forward
• Lead efforts cross-functionally to ensure appropriate feedback/involvement of key constituents including Product, Solutions, Technology, Product Marketing, Training and other NA marketing teams
• Manage agency relationships for programs
• Strategic thinker who can balance day to day requirements vs big picture strategy
• A savvy project manager who can coordinate multiple efforts across a highly matrixed organization
• Creativity and open mindedness; ability to tell a story in an engaging manner
• Detail oriented, self-starter who can roll up their sleeves to get the job done
• Exceptional copywriting and presentation skills
• Comfortable making data driven decisions while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills (to a senior level audience)
• Job includes managing in-box of requests across LE, prioritizing projects, allocating both internal and external resources, building project plans and persisting on various work streams
• 3+ years of B2B marketing experience such as sales enablement, marketing communications
• Understanding of the online commerce environment including retail and non-retail markets
• Understanding of the Omni-channel retail environment and how to communicate to large retailers
• Payments experience and/or technology background
• Bachelor’s degree required