- This posting is for a potential future opportunity
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
- Must have digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Photo retouching, color correcting, compositing, clipping and masking of all new product photography and updates to existing images.
- Receive images from studio, name and organize; coordinate approvals of images, creation of diagrams, creation and approval of imprinted images, according to established processes
- Work with team to manage new product, reshoot, and lifestyle photography lists.
- Organize product samples, deliver to and from studio, communicate photo direction for standard shots
- Attend photo direction meetings for new products, take notes to communicate with photo studio.
- Manage 360° Product Photography Process
- Assist in lifestyle and stylized photo shoot organization and styling; photo-edit lifestyle images utilizing stock
- Assist in design of marketing materials - Includes using Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator) to assist in layout of various materials for marketing and sales
such as flyers, direct mail pieces, sell sheets, web graphics, sample artwork and more.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience working in a Macintosh environment with a minimum of 3 years using Adobe CS5 or above, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Must be familiar with Adobe CC.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in photo editing, including retouching, compositing, clipping and masking, and color-correction.
- Requires demonstrated experience in layout/design for marketing materials and/or web graphics, and an eye for composition and design.
- Individual must be self-motivated, must be a self-starter, highly organized, detail and multi-task oriented. Must have good communication skills and the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Individual must be a team player and work well in collaboration with others, but also must be able to work independently, managing their own projects and work from start to finish.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed.