Our enterprise cloud content team is looking for a full stack, open source developer to write developer code samples that use cloud storage and will be used in customer facing technical documentation.
- Work with the team to define samples and target languages
- Develop code samples in the different languages
- Ensure code is compliant with company standards
- Create and execute unit tests as necessary
- Work in any of the following service areas writing samples and docs: Storage, IoT, Service Fabric.
- Strong knowledge of at least 2 of these languages/SDKs very well: Python, Java, Node, C#/.NET.
- Other languages preferred but not required are Ruby, PHP, C++.
- Familiarity with Cloud; platform and storage strongly preferred.
- Knowledge on building applications on top of cloud SDKs preferred.
- Has strong debugging skills.
- Understand and work with large, complex code base.
- Have experience working independently, be a strong learner, and have good communication skills.
*Position can be part time remote