Top Entertainment client is seeking a Digital Producer with strong skills working in JIRA, content management systems and building eCommerce websites.
This is NOT a TV Producer role. This is a technical Digital Producer.
This position is for an experienced Producer eager to play an integral role on the Production Operations team!
The Production Operations team is accountable for the successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises), must aid in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements, make recommendations for best execution options, interact with business partners, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS). Requests can range from quick efforts such as copy and image swap-outs or vanity URL requests, to building new detail pages or new site sections, performing content entry for large projects, or troubleshooting issues on the websites. Level of effort for the types of requests usually ranges from one hour to six weeks of effort. The work occurs under the direction of Production leadership and more senior Producers, as well as working under direction of Product Managers for content and e-commerce website strategy best practices.
Daily activities include the review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in Jira, clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., web developers, copywriters, etc.), utilize established processes to obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development, making updates in the CMS, ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner, working in priority order as determined by Agile methodology, communicating status and roadblocks in daily scrum, interacting with business partners, application vendors, and all internal departments including the ability to communicate effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level interns to senior leadership. This role also has the opportunity to contribute to recommendations for solutions and best ways to execute on requests.
• Previous experience as a Digital Producer
• Experience working with content management systems and building websites, including daily updating of copy and images for sites, building out new pages, and troubleshooting
• Experience working in at least one of the following:
o eCommerce sites with responsibility for product and pricing load, and experience with troubleshooting issues and understanding complex eCommerce-related integrations with other applications
o Large, complex marketing sites with calendar, feature listings, faceted listings, and feeds from other systems
• Ability to work within a diverse team of resources from strategy, creative, business and technical disciplines
• Experience estimating operational or project costs and level of effort required for each work request
• Previous responsibility for monitoring and staying within budget constraints
• Experience managing requests that include integration with multiple back-end systems
• Experience documenting initiative requirements
• Experience presenting complex messages clearly and succinctly to different audiences with varying level of product and technology knowledge
• High emphasis on guest/customer service with a drive to create and maintain a premium online guest experience
• Able to partner with multiple stakeholders to manage their expectations, gain their acceptance and trust and achieve high client satisfaction ratings
• Able to deliver under extreme deadlines and intense business environment
• Able to understand and clearly communicate technical information to non-technical people
• Basic understanding of the software development process, particularly as it relates to web-based applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great organizational skills
Required Education BA/BS or Commensurate Exp