Our pharma client in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago is looking for a Creative Project Manager to work closely with the Digital Manager to help manage digital projects including websites, emails, banner ads and apps.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Experience managing a variety of digital projects.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Maintain knowledge of client's guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, ePASS and ZINC review and corporate compliance.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Manage all “C” level projects and assist on “A” and “B” projects.
- Prepare or review project documentation, such as functional requirements, to ensure digital submissions are prepared correctly.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist Digital Manager with providing estimates and timelines.
- Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
- Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- Reports onsite to Client's Ad Agency Digital Manager
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies