- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Our client's Digital Consumer Group is looking for a digital Marketing Coordinator to join their digital customer growth team! This position requires a marketer with strong project management skills within the digital marketing discipline who’s ready to learn and grow the client Network digital footprint.
• Provide overall support for acquisition digital media creative, reporting, tracking, and execution
• Manage digital media creative assets creation, approvals, developing matrices, and other execution to support delivery of campaigns
• Manage and coordinate media calendars and plans across Networks and Distribution teams to identify areas of growth
• Partnering with other Networks to set up and executing cross-platform marketing promotions with all client digital platforms that will involve tracking, tagging, and creative
• Develop and track client's Content/Programming calendars to identify digital media opportunities
• Participating in managing external agencies to deliver against brand and performance marketing briefs
• Seek and identify new opportunities across networks to drive digital acquisition growth
• 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing role, ideally in a digital first consumer business
• Robust organizational and project management skills around managing creative, digital tracking/tagging, and reporting
• Strong analytical acumen and ability to learn and interpret performance metrics
• Familiarity with digital measurement tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Appsflyer is a plus
• Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills to navigate effectively in a matrixed organization
• Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset.
• Enthusiastic to learn, grow, and experiment!
Leading Entertainment Client
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are available and interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your time!