Our client is looking for a top-notch Change Management Coordinator to work as part of their Downstream Business projects team. This resource will provide guidance to team members on communication plan details such as delivery timing, vehicle for distribution, and overall message. They will help define the different levels of ongoing communication efforts that will be necessary as changes are implemented into niche user groups and across the enterprise. Resource will work with project team to steward and drive execution of the overall plan (including engagements and training) and develop content for deliverables in communication plan (emails, newsletters, presentations, quick reference cards, website articles, etc.).
- Create and implement communication plan for the Downstream Business projects team
- Steward and drive execution of communications plan with Business Venture Manager, Business Change Lead, and IT Project Manager
- Prepare communication materials including presentations and written communications identified within the communication plan(s), including e-mails, quarterly newsletter, training materials, quick reference cards, web updates, etc.
- Prepare ad hoc communication materials as required
- Understand the importance of data visualization to communicate highly technical information with fewer words and more visuals, and be able to work with designers to help with these communication efforts.
-Prepare and perform project readiness assessments regarding the organizations ability to absorb change and to measure the level of engagement and preparedness
- Must have experience leading change management communication efforts for highly technical projects
- Able to show an excellent portfolio of written communications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly collaborative team in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to align messaging to/for different levels of audiences
- Able to handle multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage short deadlines and emerging situations
- Expert user of Microsoft Office 2010 suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio required)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop)
- Experience with in SharePoint 2010