- The Woodlands
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Crystal Pettibone
Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy Company, is looking for an iOS Developer to join their Mobility and Design Team. This person will be responsible for architecting, developing, and supporting various new and existing iOS applications for internal and external business users. This role will be asked to help contribute to maturing the development processes and assisting team mates. They will have to both collaborate with the team on larger features as well as work independently on smaller ones.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
• Proficient in English (written & oral)
• Accepts criticism / feedback
• Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
• Write clean, concise, robust and well-documented code.
• Extensive programming experience in Objective-C and Swift with the iOS SDK; understands the importance of optimizing for speed, memory usage and end-user responsiveness.
• Proficient with iOS memory management, UI layout (Storyboards), multi-threading, data model and persistence, and network communications.
• Deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and the Cocoa Touch frameworks.
• Can design new features and tackle the annoying bugs
• Ability to work in various programming functions including UI, graphics, and animations.
• Strong understanding of web services and object oriented principles.
• Comfortable learning frameworks and applying them quickly and successfully to production quality apps.
• Strong computer science background (BS in Computer Science or Equivalent)
Aquent is the world's largest and most prestigious staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2+ years. We offer the industry's best benefits - medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan. We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn cash just for knowing and referring talented friends!
• Experience with designing and developing responsive web sites
• Experience with data syncing and interfacing with RESTful APIs a plus.
• Design and development of RESTful APIs using .NET webapi
• Enterprise app deployment experience