• Degree and 3- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, or strategic corporate communications, preferably some in health care.
• Familiarity with offline and online execution of marketing strategies
Marketing communications project manager I
DEPT: Business Marketing
• Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion.
• Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief.
• Provides project direction to marketing content team.
• Collaborates with brand, marketing, product, creative and sales teams.
• BA degree required
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, or strategic corporate communications, preferably some in health care.
• Familiarity with offline and online execution of marketing strategies.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Learn and work within project management system and project plans to drive marketing collateral and messaging from ideation to completion
2. Work with internal business partners to understand their business needs and apply learning
3. Create strategic project plans to drive content development and sales enablement
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Basic project management
2. Extremely high communication skills, written and verbal
3. Strategic thinking
4. Great attention to detail and follow through
5. Problem solving
1. Able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
2. Ability to take direction from team members and work independently
3. Understand basic marketing concepts and have the ability to apply to various situations