The In-House Creative team at our pharma client is a small, highly experienced group of designers, copywriters, video editors, and account managers who offer strategic, design and copy/content solutions for a broad range of internal clients. The clients are primarily located in New York and Chicago, but the team services global clients as well.
The Junior Copywriter is responsible for writing medically accurate and compelling copy for both healthcare professionals and consumer audiences, conducting literature searches, analyzing clinical study data, proofreading and preparing submissions for medical/regulatory review. This unique position requires very specific social skills such as listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions, while assigned to, and/or working on a variety of projects and activities.
- Collaborates with designers, account managers and other senior writers during the creative process.
- Develops copy that is promotional, strategically relevant and scientifically sound.
- Reviews references along with primary core promotional materials for accuracy and relevance.
- Responsible for preparing submissions for medical/regulatory approval, which may include: proofreading, preparing annotations, compiling reference documents and digital submission.
- Responsible for understanding and incorporating client and medical/regulatory feedback.
- Executes multiple projects within tight time frames.
- Will have project work reviewed and will take guidance from lead copywriter.