- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGER! **
- Responsible for all facets of print production management from concept development to production ensuring best value, high quality and timely delivery. Assists in the development of sourcing strategies, manages suppliers and internal networks to deliver best in class performance for the printed materials.
- Collaborates effectively internally and with suppliers.
- Our print team works closely with our commercialization, sourcing and stakeholder teams to manage print projects and ensure outcomes.
- This role will consult with internal partners and align concept and execution.
- Attending meetings, working with pre-media providers and printers to obtain color accurate proofs, produce sales samples, run press tests, attend press checks, etc. are all in a day’s work for this dynamic team.
- Press check, color management experience on a variety of substrates and print processes.
- Experience with Xrite or similar color measuring devices and software preferred.
- Big brand experience a plus.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)