- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Crystal Pettibone
Aquent is looking for a Design Thinking Strategist & Facilitator who has a passion for user centered design and complex problem solving. This person will work across the organization to uncover different ways of working and thinking through exceptional communication skills, and high levels of curiosity and empathy.
- Design and lead Design Thinking Workshops, conduct interviews, focus group sessions, work shadowing and other research activities
- Work closely with various stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions while promoting a collaborative environment
- Embrace new challenges with the commitment to solve complex business and design challenges and to drive innovation across an organization
- Dedicated to driving, facilitating, and delivering high quality materials from Design Thinking sessions, working through the entire design process using methods like sketching, storyboarding, diagramming, prototyping, and testing.
Aquent is the world's largest and most prestigious staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2+ years. We offer the industry's best benefits - medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan. We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn cash just for knowing and referring talented friends!
- Previous experience leading Design Thinking workshops / efforts.
- A background in facilitation, design, education, or design-led thinking
- A portfolio that demonstrates the results of your work and the process
- Open to learning a different way of working with exceptional facilitation, organizational and visual execution skills.
- Excellent presentation oral and written communication skills, including design and presentation skills (videos, printed collateral, etc)
- 5+ years of experience in Design, Design/Business Consulting, User Research, Education. Graphic, Interaction, Service or Environment Design a plus.