Aquent is seeking a Producer for our exciting gaming client in Redmond, WA, where you'll be working on a popular and globally-loved title!
- Work at various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Keep the team aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
- 5+ years as a Program Manager, Producer, or related experience.
- Technical project management experience preferred.
- The ability to work in a multi-studio environment. You must embrace the ambiguity and take action.
- Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
- Intolerance with mediocrity.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
- Be familiar with presenting, with experience demonstrating games/products in front of audiences both large and small.
- Be comfortable creating process. Our processes have to evolve every day. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective enough to yield predictable quality results.
- Be results driven and capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.