- Palo Alto, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
Key responsibilities include:
• Plan, manage and execute joint marketing activities between.
• Define marketing strategies to promote product thought leadership targeting the installed base. Develop marketing assets such as solution briefs, whitepapers and videos to deliver key messages to targeted audiences.
• Engage with product marketing, partner marketing, corporate marketing and field marketing to plan and execute marketing programs that promote the partnership and joint offerings.
• Define and execute demand generation programs for joint offerings including events, digital campaigns, social media and webinars.
• Provide marketing support for partner programs that promote the development of partner ecosystem for joint offerings.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in alliance partner marketing, product marketing and/or demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud and/or enterprise software space
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant field of study.
• Ability to build and execute Go to Market partner programs
• Manage execution of marketing events, campaigns and activities
• Strong project management skills with a focus on execution, working with cross-functional teams
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required
• Excellent (written and verbal) communication and interaction skills
• Great team player, strong influencer, and ability to lead cross-functional groups with an orientation towards execution
• Cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action