The Cash Card Acquisitions Manager will work across multiple internal teams to build, prioritize and execute campaigns, including centralized marketing teams, product, legal, campaign analytics and our credit organization. They will also be responsible for optimizing against a defined budget and tracking acquisition expenses, as well as tracking the competitive environment.
AWF Roles & Responsibilities:
• Being a Customer Champion with an unyielding focus on the customer needs and creating consumer value.
• Develop, plan and manage the end-to-end campaign management and execution of multiple projects to acquire new accounts, including implementation of marketing campaigns, creative development, results tracking, forecasting, and cost analysis.
• Lead robust test strategy development inclusive of test/measure/optimize philosophy.
• Analyze channel results, performance data, competitive assessments, present opportunities, risks, and recommendations in a timely fashion to maintain and affect rapid growth.
• Identify opportunities and implement actions to improve end-to-end conversion performance – from application to card issuance.
• Build and maintain relationships with key external partners, vendors and internal partners in brand, product, legal, marketing ops, other marketing business units, fulfillment, etc. to ensure full alignment of business goals.
• Identify and research new marketing or technical opportunities for channel growth and work with internal and external partners to bring to market.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple projects
• Strong relationship management, influencing and partnering skills
• Self-starter, autonomous and results-oriented. Able to navigate a matrixed environment to research and accomplish objectives
• Detail oriented with the ability to also oversee card acquisition strategy
• Analytical thinker with a strong business acumen
• Solid project and creative management experience combined with strong people leadership, interpersonal, written, presentation, and verbal communication is required. Ability to maintain an extreme focus on detail while managing multiple work streams simultaneously
• Solid presentation creation and delivery skills
• Years of experience: minimum 8-10
• Payments background preferred
• Card acquisitions experience (debit card, prepaid and/or credit card) a plus
• Able to commute into San Jose office
Business Justification: Maternity leave coverage. Critical role to fulfill business objectives.