Our client has an outstanding reputation in the industry for process driven methodology and for being on the cutting edge of Technology and Security. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, be a proactive, self-starter, and eager to learn.
The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
• Responsible for data input in the Integrity Management Software (IDMS) for Asset Integrity.
• Works as liaison between the Asset Integrity Team and the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Coordinators.
• Assists with inspection schedule reporting.
• Assists with a variety of projects relating to development of charts/graphs, metric tracking, data analysis.
• Provides business and administrative support to customers as needed
• Exports data in other software programs for manipulation and comprehension.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education/ Required Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree required
- 2-4 years administrative experience required.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook (training will be provided on Visions Data System – where inspection data is entered into)
- SharePoint site utilization experience preferred – uploading and updating information
• Team orientated with strong relationship management and collaboration skills (interacts with the business and external teams daily)
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates local to Midland area.