- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
- The selected candidate will provide support for operations activities relating to the customer experience journey strategy and other customer facing initiatives.
- The candidate will work closely with business partners across the enterprise to create and drive a cohesive strategy and roadmap for customer insights that are owned by the department or other business units. This includes, but is not limited to, Voice of the Customer, Customer Experience Surveys, Customer Satisfaction Metrics, Benchmarking Reports, and Operational Reports.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the configuration, monitoring, and socialization of customer journey analytics.
- He/she will establish guidelines and processes to maintain the health and consistency of the department’s analytics with responsibility for creating customer experience dashboards and reports, proactively reviewing metrics to develop the strategy and priority for improvements.
- He/she will develop and prepare Request for Proposals, maintain vendor relationships, and continue to identify best practices in the field.
- They will provide ad hoc analyses to gain insight into customer experience and behavior and present actionable insights and recommendations that enable greater customer engagement.
- The successful candidate will support a customer centric culture, taking special interests in meeting the needs of both external and internal stakeholders.
- A Bachelor's degree and 3 years of work experience, or an Associate's degree and 5 years of work related experience, or a High School Diploma and 7 years of work related experience is required. This position requires an individual who has experience demonstrating strong customer focused responsibilities, and a service oriented work ethic with experience in managing multiple tasks and changing priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical, research, planning and problem-solving abilities are required with proven experience collecting, organizing, and interpreting data.
- Candidate must have proven ability to develop and monitor CSAT metrics as well as a demonstrated ability to use customer research to prioritize and shape CX initiatives.
- Must have experience with data analytic tools and data source management. Must possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work successfully with different levels of management and outside organizations. This candidate must be proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. All requirements must be demonstrated in the application.
Preferred qualifications for the ideal candidate include: • Advanced degree • Bachelor’s in quantitative discipline; such as Mathematics, Statistics, Business Information Systems • Project Management experience • Market Research experience • Experience in the cost-benefit analysis process • Tableau or equivalent software experience