In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will work with the Client Community Support team who focuses on using the power of social media and community to provide customers with world-class support and information to get the most from their products and services. Client Support Communities provides access to support resources from an entire community of product users and enthusiasts. Client Community Support team plays a key role as a catalyst in this relationship, providing broad support by leveraging social media and online forums to drive deeper engagement, with the goal of further enabling a rich and meaningful relationship between Client and its customers.
• 2 to 5 years of experience in project management, member communities, customer loyalty programs, behavior design, or a similar field
• A solid track record of managing project plans, program roadmaps and cross team engagement for planning, deployment and operational activities
• Ability to work with global teams and adapt programs for cultural differences
• Ability to influence colleagues without authority
• Ability to both think strategically and dive deeply into member engagement tactics
In this assignment you will manage a Community Support Team project, focused encouraging active member participation, refining the community member experience, and recognizing top contributors. You will drive short and long-term plans to build relationships, define operational activities, and deepen engagement strategies with teams across Client Online Support. Your focus will be on improving the community experience for our power users, and collaborating with the Client Community Support team to define and execute program strategies necessary to support new initiatives.
You must be a natural relationship builder and a results-oriented individual who understands the dynamic of online communities and how to engage community members. You must be a team player who can inspire and collaborate with colleagues at all levels, as well as with our customers. You are passionate about online communities and understand the impact that they have on a company and customers. You evangelize the customer’s perspective, always thinking about how to improve their experience
You understand the high-profile nature of client business, and are willing to apply your experience in a way that meets rigorous standards for user experience design, brand integrity, and customer privacy—seeing these challenges as opportunities to do your life’s work.
• Collaborate across stakeholders to define project design, tasks and deliverable to deliver a program that rewards community power users and drives quality participation
• Work with the Client Community Support Team to refine a project plan, manage project activities, execute tasks, communicate and track progress towards completion of a program rewarding top contributors
• Collaborate with legal, tax, finance, regional and other partners to define project operations, adapting to local customs and cultural norms
• Document operational tasks and requirements in program playbook
• Support parallel work tracks across multiple teams, including operational steps, tactics and action items, leading up to go-live and on-going
• Hold regular meetings to review progress and project plans for Support Communities, partners and stakeholders.
• Define program success and operational metrics. Define scorecards and reporting processes.
• Collaborate across partners to define program expansion, member program experiences and benefits, Define deliverables, operational processes, and tactics.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field (Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, etc.)