Our client’s US Customer Office drives our client’s customer experience holistically across all U.S. business customer touch points, and engages customers in need- based solutions that improve the customer experience and bring economic value to the company. We strategically leverage marketing, technology, data, and intelligent experimentation to enhance the company’s relevancy to its customers with an eye toward creating better economics and higher shareholder value.
the company’s US Customer Office is seeking a talented, User Experience Researcher to support existing and new digital product experiences. This individual will help enable user-centered design, ideation, and research capabilities forward in the Customer Office.
• Gather insights about users from a variety of research methods, including surveys, surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation
• Work with product managers and product designers to understand the business requirements and objectives to determine the type, size and scope of user research projects
• Participate in one-on-one usability studies from start to finish including study design, moderation, analysis, report development, and presentation of results
• Help conducting survey-based research from start to finish including questionnaire development, survey programming, fielding and monitoring data collection, analysis, report development, and presentation of results
• Help develop and maintain UX/UI testing standards and guidelines for methodology usage, testing materials, test planning, recruiting and test preparation
• Develop user centered and research driven process enabling more efficient cross-product generation and synthesis
• Identify trends and interpret insights into potential design and innovation opportunities and solutions
• Help maintain internal research lab activity as well as establish remote and guerilla testing practices and capabilities
• Strong moderation skills and methods for research facilitation and consensus building are better than chocolate
• Related experience in another field such as interactive design, information architecture, and/or market research is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in human factors, HCI, design, design thinking, cognitive science, psychology, communications/marketing, anthropology, or a related field
• 1-3 years of progressively responsible experience in the position offered
• Basic UX design wireframing & prototyping skills
• Please include 2-3 examples of projects you’ve worked on in a research capacity