- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Clay Braham
Architecture training and background is a must. Will need to work through and solve architectural problems and details. Supports consumer led global retail concepts, global stores and the evolution of the client’s retail business. Under the direction of a Sr. Designer or Design Director, collaborates in the development of innovative and original retail environments and programs that reflect the client's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience. Works in collaboration with design team or independently, to complete the most technically challenging individual projects.
- • Bachelor’s degree in architectural, interior design or environmental design and 3 to 5 years of experience.
- • Retail design industry/environments experience preferred; retail environments, concepts and programs.
- • Knowledge of design processes. High level of expertise with computer systems and applications.
- • Strong oral and written communications. Ability to effectively communicate and share concepts/design intent with creative team.
- • Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
This client is named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities.