The Digital Ad Operations Tech Coordinator role is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative team responsible for supporting technical ad integration in a fast moving environment. Our content offerings include flagship networks, as well as many other premium cable television and digital pure play properties across multiple distribution platforms (web/mobile/apps/OTT).
The energetic pace of our industry offers many exciting opportunities for growth and development. This position is responsible for QA on new product launches and richer media creative assets to ensure the best possible user experience for our consumers while satisfying the goals of our advertising clients.
1. Screen and test submitted rich media creative to ensure compliance with site and technical specifications. Assess/verify targeting and technical integration needs prior to flight. Integrate campaign tracking components.
2. QA ad functionality for template redesigns, migrations, and new products on desktop and mobile platforms. Report and track issues and follow through to resolution. Work creatively with development team to find innovative solutions.
3. Work with 3rd party vendors to investigate and correct issues.
4. Transcode video files into a variety of formats as necessary for advertising flights.
5. Partner with Ad Ops management, sales, agencies, development, product, and marketing teams to resolve ad issues and optimize campaign performance based on client goals.