The Interactive Producer will independently lead and manage multiple interactive projects. Deliverables include site features, category page updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, photography, video, online media placements, as well as some printed materials. Working as part of the Producer Team, this person will help elevate the brand in the online marketplace.
• Communicates digital creative project status across the organization/to stakeholders at all levels
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, social content strategy, agency partners, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
Daily responsibilities include leading cross-functional team meetings, setting up deliverable timelines, trafficking assets through production and approval, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets to internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent soft skills (influencing, communication, team leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
• Thrives and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
• 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
• 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
****ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS****
A combination of agency and in-house experience would be valuable
Editorial, graphic design, video and photo production experience also a plus