Responsible for assistance and execution of a variety of marketing projects from project inception through creative implementation across all digital media channels. Clearly and actively communicates program schedules, deliverables and expectations to all team members.
• Activates and manages individual components of marketing campaigns across all digital channels including website, mobile, email, and social platforms.
• Creates and publishes schedules and sets interim milestone meetings keeping all departments and stakeholders informed throughout program lifecycles.
• Clearly and actively communicates requirements, deliverables, timelines and risks in a timely manner
• Proactively monitors project progress to achieve deadlines and results; identifies risks and helps manage mitigation strategies.
• Fosters partnerships with Marketing, Creative, Editorial, Development and Production teams.
• Manages day-to-day tasks of program execution:
o Opens jobs and builds job folders w/ all project info; updates as jobs evolve and maintains final product archive of job info
o Tracks schedules and updates status reports for weekly status meetings
o Works with creative teams on resource allocations and timely execution of tasks
o Routes all creative for stakeholder reviews; manages feedback cycles and revisions ensuring deadlines are met within number of allotted rounds
o Identifies photo shoot needs across digital channels; partners with Creative team and Photo Studio for photo shoot execution
o Facilitates shoot and retouching milestones between Creative, Retoucher and Studio
o Manages translations for CDA French versions of creative
• Monitors and advocates adherence to process; identifies means to integrate and improve efficiency between marketing and digital marketing teams
• 3-5 years experience in digital project management in related field or agency
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent technical skills – MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams to get work done
• Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach