Aquent is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer courtesy of one of our cutting-edge clients local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. As a BI Engineer, you will work alongside existing teams to build multiple prototypes presenting client-facing dashboards and reports utilizing JSON source data. Individuals who are a match for this role must have previous experience participating in workstream planning processes including inception, technical design, development, testing, and delivery of overall BI solutions. If you have a natural talent for creating work plans and/or reviews to manage workflow for small and large scale projects, this is the opportunity for you!
• Directs, organizes, and leads projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems
• Regular participation working on highly complex and cross-functional BI solutions
• Collaborate effectively with other team members to create/develop a new BI and reporting implementation while meeting the overall best practices at our client site
• In depth testing of both functional/non-functional technical analysis specifications and processes, as well as, investigating test requirements specific to our client's environment, data, resources and tools.
• Utilize the database and web application technologies to design, develop, and evaluate innovative BI tools and automated reports
• Perform data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between external and internal software systems
• Implement tools and framework for automating report generation, identification of data-quality issues, and data-governance
• Collect, analyze, and share data to assist the business team drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results
• Troubleshoot data load or reconcile inconsistencies in reports, in conjunction with the sites for data models