- Minneapolis, MN
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Aquent is currently seeking a results-oriented and determined IT Project Manager/Scrum Master courtesy of one of our thriving Fortune 500 clients, local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. As a Scrum Master, you are considered the "guardian" of the Scrum Team. Individuals who are used to working in this role know they will do everything from mentoring fellow team members about agile scrum all the way to delivering successful deliverables! If you are a Scrum Master and you are seeking your next challenge, this is the opportunity for you!
• Work closely with Developers, Customers, and Operations to build meaningful services and process feedback loops.
• Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organization.
• Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
• Communicate information to external teams as changes move through the larger organization.
• Run the daily Scrum Meetings, ensuring that the team is adhering to the rules of Scrum and the objective of the deliverables.
• Actively identify and remove impediments affecting team productivity.
• Coordinate with other teams to identify risks and to clear roadblocks.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Work as a member of an Agile development team in an innovative, collaborative and learning environment.
• Bridge communication between the Business and Technical teams.
• Provide status updates and track detailed deliverables
• Create presentations and documentation in collaborative tools to provide transparency and visibility to stakeholders and peers. Tracking and assigning work on the stories created in an Agile environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience working within a close-knit, collaborative team and contributing to the overall success of a team as well as working independently.
• Comfort working as a peer member of a high-functioning team of responsible, self-motivated individuals.
• Orientation toward results and problem-solving.
• Comfort and experience wearing "multiple hats" - more attachment to results than to any particular title or role.
• Flexibility and willingness to tackle a variety of tasks to deliver team outcomes. This role will overlap the standard "scrum master" role, but also differ in several ways.
• Ability to create and maintain networks across business units.
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Manager and a Scrum Master
- Must have Waterfall and Agile experience
- Strong experience and expertise with story mapping
- eCommerce/Web Technical engineering projects in a retail environment preferred
- 1+ year of experience working with JIRA