Aquent is sourcing for a UI Developer to become an integral part of a globally recognized retail organization local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. The individual hired as the UI Developer will be a key contributor facilitating the review of existing UI Frameworks, research and conduct POCs along with the Architects and Development Managers to recommend, plan and implement the go-forward UI stack. The individual selected for this opportunity will be responsible for the development feature rich, intuitive and user friendly e-Commerce/m-Commerce applications facilitating B2B and/or B2C channels.
● Collaborate efficiently and effectively with a team of developers and business analysts to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements thus facilitating quality and timely project completion.
● Understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements. Create high level technical design documents
● Maintain and Enhance e-commerce sites as per requirements
● Think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable solutions
● Help research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that can drive innovation and differentiation of our web sites.