Our Client is looking for a Sr. UX Researcher to lead qualitative and quantitative research on projects relating to digital tools and products across B2B and B2C audiences.
• Lead research for development projects within a product family
• Develop a usability test plan for a project and then execute that plan successfully
• Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with the current trends, tools and technology
• Work with the UX team to evaluate prototype experiences
• Hands-on success in evaluating innovative websites or applications
• Ability to analyze the scope of a project and develop an appropriate usability test plan based on the available resources.
• Proficiency with modern data collection techniques and tools; familiarity with standard usability lab tools and practices
• Proficiency with qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques
• Expert knowledge in current web standards
Additional Desired Skills:
• Statistical expertise; familiarity with SPSS or R
• Ability to work well within teams of all sizes and in collaborate with non-technical business partners
• Ability to think creatively and proactively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Identify and communicate best practices for usability and research methods.
• Understanding of user experiences (including complex online tasks)
• Location: Austin, TX
• On-site full-time, 40 hours per week, M-F
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards