- New York City
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
Seeking a Digital Designer for a large corporate financial firm to help drive and enhance the creative visuals across the business’ internal and external communications.
You will be working on video content, animation, multimedia, web design, and screen presentations
The team is responsible for upholding the brand through creative design, communications, print and digital and marketing collateral for the region.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and resourceful designer to contribute to the continuing evolution of our marketing capabilities and presence in North and Latin America.
- Collaborate with the design team through the creative process stages, from initial brief, to iterations and finished art.
- Champion the brands presence and ensure compliance with group brand guidelines
- Deliver an exceptional, wide-range of creative solutions across all business sectors, using a high attention to detail and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Drive digital initiatives and generate ideas as to how digital, interactive content can add value to our marketing and communications activities
Large Global Financial Client
You will have
- Corporate Experience
- A qualification in Graphic Design/Multimedia Design (Both Video and Web Design)
- 5+ years of design experience
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite (specifically Dreameaver, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premier Pro), HTML, CSS and UX design fundamentals.
- Ability to transform creative ideas into video content, animation, multimedia, web design, and screen presentations.
- A strong understanding of layout and web design principals with an exceptional creative eye.
- A proven track record in creating high end sophisticated design executions across multiple channels.
Experience in a demanding, deadline-driven professional environment.
Print production and finished art preparation experience.
Some familiarity with Keynote and MS Office (specifically PowerPoint and Word).